SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday NE Game Thread

siouxnami

Briggs looks aweful. Big rebounds all the time. Goligoski has really impressed me. Kessel has been non-existant for most the game.

Greentree (who some Sioux fans may remember) has looked very good. He was the BCHL leading scorer a few years ago.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Briggs looks aweful.  Big rebounds all the time.  Goligoski has really impressed me.  Kessel has been non-existant for most the game.

Greentree (who some Sioux fans may remember) has looked very good.  He was the BCHL leading scorer a few years ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have maintained all along that Toews is in fact the real deal and would take him any day over Mr. Media.

Gift goal! Goalie had it covered for about two seconds before someone swept it in under his legs. Whistle should have blown.

I couldn't really see it myself but I was thinking the puck had snuck through and was sitting right behind the goalie on the line, and then when the goalie moved it went in.

I couldn't really see it myself but I was thinking the puck had snuck through and was sitting right behind the goalie on the line, and then when the goalie moved it went in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had to go back and watch it on DVR and that's pretty much what happened. The ref just sat there waiting for someone to cover up, and no one did. Two A-F guys were sitting around him too.