SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Coaches' Show

PCM

Disclaimer: This is a summary of the weekly Fighting Sioux Coaches Show. It is NOT a verbatim transcript of the show. Comments by the show's hosts and the coaches are paraphrased to the best of the author's ability and are NOT direct quotes. This summary contains selected highlights from the show and is NOT a comprehensive account of all topics covered or discussed. This broadcast summary represents the interpretation of the author and is not associated in any manner with SiouxSports.com, the University of North Dakota or USCHO. This summary MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED without the written permission of the author.

From the Green Mill, Tim Hennessy and Scott Swygman are the hosts with Sioux hockey coach Dave Hakstol.

TH: The Sioux are off to a 1-1 start coming out of the Lefty McFadden Tournament in Ohio. Interestingly enough, I think Miami of Ohio was better than Michigan State, but you beat Miami and lost to MSU.

DH: It

Thank you as always, PCM!

Great to hear that Kaip played well this weekend. To be honest, it's probably not best that he was our best player this weekend. However, it's super to hear that he appears to be "back on his feet" after his injury last year. That should really help solidify the depth in the lineup.

Also good to hear that the young D made some progress over the weekend. After a learning series on the road, it should be helpful to have a home series against a team that shouldn't be dominating. The team should be competitive with NE and that should provide a good environment for the newer guys to gain confidence.

I also like that Hak isn't allowing the excuse of a "young team". The team is accountable to win.

Great to hear that Kaip played well this weekend.  To be honest, it's probably not best that he was our best player this weekend.  However, it's super to hear that he appears to be "back on his feet" after his injury last year.  That should really help solidify the depth in the lineup.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Herald article on Kaip

I know some of you are just trying to be funny, but there's a very good reason that I don't refer to these coaches' show recaps as transcripts -- verbatim or otherwise. I would appreciate it if we could avoid applying such terms, even in jest.

Thanks for the half-a$$ job PCM. I'm surprised you got half of the information correct with how intoxicated you must have been. It would have been nice if you didn't pass out and miss the end of the show. I guess you must have smoked a little to become creative enough to make up that part. These paraphrased recaps couldn't be any more unofficial. :love::angry:

Thanks for the half-a$$ job PCM.  I'm surprised you got half of the information correct with how intoxicated you must have been.  It would have been nice if you didn't pass out and miss the end of the show.  I guess you must have smoked a little to become creative enough to make up that part.  These paraphrased recaps couldn't be any more unofficial.  :love:  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's more like it! drink_beer.gif

I know some of you are just trying to be funny, but there's a very good reason that I don't refer to these coaches' show recaps as transcripts -- verbatim or otherwise. I would appreciate it if we could avoid applying such terms, even in jest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, OK, enuf fun for 2day. tried to get rid of mine but it's been in too many quotes, some my own. Maybe INCH, USCHO, and sneeky gopher fans that want to cause trouble for the Sioux haven't checked this out yet :love: