SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL Rule Changes

petey23

Do I have to get a dish to watch hockey in Fargo? If the answer is yes, I'm canceling my cable tomorrow and I'll have a dish by Friday...Please advise.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

College or NHL? A dish can get you center ice, if you want to pay for it, as well as lots of college hockey with the Fox Sports Net add-on (part of the T120 Dish package or Sports pak directv add-on). For the Sioux Network, you'll either need cable or your own dish.

College or NHL? A dish can get you center ice, if you want to pay for it, as well as lots of college hockey with the Fox Sports Net add-on (part of the T120 Dish package or Sports pak directv add-on). For the Sioux Network, you'll either need cable or your own dish.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Digital cable also has the NHL Center Ice. You can add a sports pack, but it's all the fox sports combined into three stations. Though UW hockey was on this past weekend. Also has CSTV.

DirecTV has ESPNU and CSTV. Does Dish have ESPNU yet?

Does Dish have ESPNU yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, but only in the T180 package. CSTV was added to the T120. OLN, which will have some NHL games, is also only in the T180 package. Both the 120 and 180 include the Fox Sports Net stations.

Do I have to get a dish to watch hockey in Fargo? If the answer is yes, I'm canceling my cable tomorrow and I'll have a dish by Friday...Please advise.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.

I called Cableone about getting the OLN network and they said there is no interest in that channel. I called Cableone about buying the Center Ice package and they won't offer it.

The only thing stopping me from having a dish is the FSSN.

Yes.

I called Cableone about getting the OLN network and they said there is no interest in that channel. I called Cableone about buying the Center Ice package and they won't offer it.

The only thing stopping me from having a dish is the FSSN.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In that case, get Dish Network, and add a dish/receiver from Pete (satellite thread) for picking up FSSN.