SiouxSports.com Forum

Kracker I'm Calling You Out!

Sioux-cia

Your people are always coming into my country illegally, expecting us to pay for their medical bills, education, etc, and they just need to all go back to where they came from. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . take out a couple of things and this sounds vaguely familiar . . . could this not be construed as the pot calling the kettle black? :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well i wasn't serious, kracker has spewed too many insults and too much hatred towards every one else for any one including the NC$$ to take him as a credible person.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I interpreted it as such...

a Maroon?  lol, you're obviously NOT an English major. 

<snip>

So what if your a mom, so what if you raised kids yourself, or that your Catholic.  I can name millions of people in the exact same shoes as you.  You think I have to respect you because your a minority or whatever, but you know, I could care less. 

Not much of an English major yourself, eh? Oh, and if you could "care less", what's the point of responding?

Regardless how you feel about me, you still need to acknowledge the fact that UND's name is on its way out the door.

Pretty sure that decision isn't up to someone as ignorant as yourself. :D

Back to the web blog... did one of your kids come up with that idea? Someone that is as "proud" and "honorable" as yourself couldn't possibly think of that as a sensible option to portray your "side" of the debate. Simply baffling :lol:??????

SD is definitely a better place to be than ND.  ND is the most homogeneous, smelly, flat, and also the coldest place in the country.  I can't wait to get out of here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should probably just leave then. Screw your family, just leave. I'm pretty sure the economy can withstand your departure and won't collapse. You can still fight the "world's greatest evil" from SD and you'll be much happier. Everyone wins!

SD is definitely a better place to be than ND.  ND is the most homogeneous, smelly, flat, and also the coldest place in the country.  I can't wait to get out of here.

How's that saying go.... "Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya".

Like I said before, I can't because I still have a mission here.  Trust me I'd love to, but GF hasn't even begun to feel the wrath that will be coming down.....soon enough.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are you going to do? Tape a pro wrestling promo? That's what it sounds like. You have not begun to feel my wrath!! Whatcha gonna do Grand Forks when Super Kracker runs wild on you?!?!?!?!

And quit making excuses, no one is stopping you from leaving. Like I said, you can still fight the "Greatest Injustice since the American Idol scandal" from South Dakota.

I knew I'd get blamed for that, but its okay, blame me if it makes you feel better.  What is funny is the hate that was portrayed on that website is the same hate that is talked about here, yet you don't see KNOX doing a story on siouxsports, jeez I wonder why?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where's the "hate" here on this domain that is being caused by the Fighting Sioux nickname?

That web blog was classic, Franklin.

What is funny is the hate that was portrayed on that website is the same hate that is talked about here, yet you don't see KNOX doing a story on siouxsports, jeez I wonder why?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Show me anywhere on this website where anyone, besides you, has expressed hatred for someone because of the color of their skin. You really are delusional.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This one I can't let go because I'd like to see you "truly" practice your spiritual faith disconnected from your land. You move away and it's dishwater.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then go somewhere else.

So now it's all Bryan Lundbohm's fault? :lol::silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to some, even the white Powerballs are a racist act; I suppose some are just more at ease seeing black balls on Wednesday & Saturday nights.

There's a town called White Settlement (TX?) where the city council is voluntarily changing the name so as not to offend anyone. Another example of castrated white males running around afraid of their own shadows.

Anyway....

Gk seems to think his fellow Native Americans are all saints. Technically, Native Americans are distant relatives of the Asian race. Some fine & dandy representatives from that kind & gentile group include Ghengis Khan, Attila the Hun & more recently Mao, Pol Pot. And before the history books were revised some 30 years ago, stories were told of his Aztec cousins to the south engaged in head-severing rituals; while his brothers up north had some pretty vicious battles with other tribes. Many of these people didn't have the technology & mobility of whites to spread their terror internationally, but they sure wreaked a lot of mayhem in their own regions; as far as their horses could take them.

Point is, every race has blood on its hands; contrary to what GK, Steven Spielberg & Hollywood tell you.

According to some, even the white Powerballs are a racist act; I suppose some are just more at ease seeing black balls on Wednesday & Saturday nights.

There's a town called White Settlement (TX?) where the city council is voluntarily changing the name so as not to offend anyone. Another example of castrated white males running around afraid of their own shadows.

Anyway....

Gk seems to think his fellow Native Americans are all saints. Technically, Native Americans are distant relatives of the Asian race. Some fine & dandy representatives from that kind & gentile group include Ghengis Khan, Attila the Hun & more recently Mao, Pol Pot. And before the history books were revised some 30 years ago, stories were told of his Aztec cousins to the south engaged in head-severing rituals; while his brothers up north had some pretty vicious battles with other tribes. Many of these people didn't have the technology & mobility of whites to spread their terror internationally, but they sure wreaked a lot of mayhem in their own regions; as far as their horses could take them.

Point is, every race has blood on its hands; contrary to what GK, Steven Spielberg & Hollywood tell you.

Please keep the racial discussion confined to topics directly related to the Sioux Name.