SiouxSports.com Forum

Any Word on CSTV/ESPNU games

JESUS,family,rutgers

Have any North Dakota games been announced for CSTV or ESPNU? Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have not seen a college hockey schedule for either network yet. I'd expect CSTV to show (for their Friday night college hockey game) the rematch of last year's championship game, from the REA on October 29, Denver vs Sioux.

Is there a college division of "Worlds Strongest Man"?  I hope not, because if there is we all know ESPNU would televise "Worlds Strongest Co-ED", or "Dorm Room Poker Showdown" over college hockey.  My hopes are not real high for ESPNU.  Nice concept though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Oct. 28 Denver at UND game is scheduled for ESPNU.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlisting...ork=34&sport=HO

all i could find

COOL!!!  Do you have a link to ESPNU's entire schedule?  Any away games that won't be on FSSN?

BTW, welcome back to Petersburg, maybe I'll run into you at the Town Pump II, I get up there every once in a while.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It looks like CSTV has increased the number of games they will televise this year. Good to hear. Thanks for the info. Hope ESPNU will follow their lead. The ESPN's seem to be reverting back to their old days when they televised everything from darts to bus pulls. If they are going to show unusual "sports" they could at least put on that Australian Rules Football---it makes our football look like croquet!

;) ,  :D  ,  :lol:    Great news,  now my dreams are coming true,  I moved from Arvilla ND  TO Hershey Pa and I can still watch the FIGHTING SIOUX on tv.  I saw Karl and the Crunch play here last year, typicall Karl great golie but he had no D in front of him

You can receive all Sioux home hockey games, a few football games, and maybe a few basketball games as well if you invest in a KU free to air satellite system. Fairly inexpensive at around $200-$300. Check out the "Sioux on Satellite" thread in this hockey forum to find out more, contact PSB or Iceberg, they can help set you up.

Note that Dish added CSTV a week ago. However, to get it you have to pay for the 180 channel package, it's not part of the multi-sports (Fox Regionals) package.

Also, if you have the Fox regionals, FXRM (Rocky Mountain) will show both games of the Sioux series at Denver on Feb. 24 and 25.

• 3 weeks later...

The North Dakota/Denver game on Oct 28 is no longer listed on ESPNU's schedule. Instead it is Minnesota at St. Cloud. :lol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlisting...rk=99&sport=all

CSTV will televise this game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With the Gophers already having their own network that can be watched from around the country by dish, why not expose other schools?