SiouxSports.com Forum

Lennon show or Bohl Show

SiouxFootballField

Which show do you like better? or to what show has the best production with features, and time control programming.

I think the Bison show looks better, but I really like how the Sioux game coverage is handled.

Also the Sioux has better game features, and show interviews.

Bohl show loses points with the host. He isn't very good but tries hard.

I would like the Sioux for once to a spot on the Sioux Crew that supports UND athletics for once.

The Lennon Show is a much better football show, and the features are better as well. The Bohl show is produced much better, for example the intro to the Bison show is alot more entertaining and cool looking, better music, etc. Phil Hansen, bless his soul, I'm proud that he is a native North Dakotan, great player, but listening to him speak is like pulling teeth. Pat Sweeney is much better hosting/interviewing, and he should be, he has 30 years of experience. Both are good shows.

I've met Coach Lennon and I can tell you right now he is one class act.

Being 5'7 (that's me, not Lennon) on a good day, he's also so damn tall it's intimidating!

An incredible coach and an even more incredible man.

That being said, I have never caught either the Lennon Show or the Bohl Show.

Edited by redwing77

Well, I watched both last night. Intro goes to the Bison show... it was well done. Everything else, especially commentary goes to the Sioux show.

Note to the WDAY producers. Bohl is bald. Dim the lights on his closeups... the glare was hurting my eyes last night.

Well, I watched both last night.  Intro goes to the Bison show... it was well done.  Everything else, especially commentary goes to the Sioux show. 

Note to the WDAY producers.  Bohl is bald.  Dim the lights on his closeups... the glare was hurting my eyes last night.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SERIOUSLY!! I was screaming "MAKE-UP!!" hoping someone would run out and powder him up! Maybe they need to contact the HAIR CLUB for MEN as a sponsor? Sounds like a WIN-WIN to me :silly:

Both shows are entertaining, they obviously do not have huge budgets. Phil Hansen is fine, so what if he's not working for ESPN. Lennon's show isn't bad, he seems like a decent person and a good coach. I'm a little tired of Pat Sweeney being the only source of UND info. on tv however. Craig Bohl is one hell of a coach and a class act for the Bison, I find it hard to believe that this thread was not started on the intent of making fun of him.

I usually watch both shows and I think that both coaches do a tremendous job representing their teams and universities. They aren't cocky at all, and do a nice job of analysis to what occurred on big plays in the games that week.

PS: I should quit watching the Craig Bohl show...I'm starting to like the guy... :silly:

Both shows are entertaining, they obviously do not have huge budgets.  Phil Hansen is fine, so what if he's not working for ESPN.  Lennon's show isn't bad, he seems like a decent person and a good coach.  I'm a little tired of Pat Sweeney being the only source of UND info. on tv however.  Craig Bohl is one hell of a coach and a class act for the Bison, I find it hard to believe that this thread was not started on the intent of making fun of him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you read the first post? SiouxFootballField or whatever his name is, really only wants to start smack wars between the two schools and within UND (hockey sucks, football rules etc etc.). I think it is testimony to the rest of the posters that it hasn't turned into a smack fest.

I usually watch both shows and I think that both coaches do a tremendous job representing their teams and universities.  They aren't cocky at all, and do a nice job of analysis to what occurred on big plays in the games that week.

PS:  I should quit watching the Craig Bohl show...I'm starting to like the guy... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AND he'll do a bang-up job on your kitchen floor...if it's dirty! :silly: