SiouxSports.com Forum

Tickets for West Chester wanted.

Let'sGoHawks!

what seat ISN'T good in the AL - come on!  We're not talking the fargodome here... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't had a chance to watch a game in the AL because it took them to long to build, but I know the Fargodome has good sightlines.

Are you saying they are going to sell out the AL for the opener? That would be huge if true.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Considering it's Labor Day weekend, anything over 9000 would be good. Last year's Labor Day weekend game (Mesa St.) drew 8400. I don't believe it will be close to a sell-out.

Seems to me that UND should be able to sell out or get close to selling out every game.  Why can't they?  Are tickets too expensive or aren't there enough people who actually care?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People say tickets are too expensive, which is a joke! Go to a Vikes game and spend 80 on a ticket alone! 20 on parking, etc. I wish more people would show up, especially this weekend against a team that we've never played, reached the national semis last year. It is like a playoff game! I plan on tailgating and bringing buds from the cities up for this one.