SiouxSports.com Forum

2005-2006 Women's Hockey Thread

HockeyMom

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Meghan had been on Team USA today, all she had to do was to take off her helmet, swirl her hair and then everyone in the arena would have been distracted (men drooling, women seething in jealousy) and USA would have beat Sweden. :D

Oh well. Bronze will suffice. I still bet it will be better than where our men end up in Torino.

Good game today. The officiating left a lot to be desired. UND had a lot of good looks at the goal, Ohio State's goalie just came up big when she needed to.

The crowd- was a good one, not real big but real noisy. I wish those people would have come out earlier in the season.

Thanks to the seniors and beat the Gophers next weekend!!!!!!

Go Sioux!

Good game today. The officiating left a lot to be desired. UND had a lot of good looks at the goal, Ohio State's goalie just came up big when she needed to.

The crowd- was a good one, not real big but real noisy. I wish those people would have come out earlier in the season.

Thanks to the seniors and beat the Gophers next weekend!!!!!!

Go Sioux!

It was nice to meet The Avatar, Hockey Mom, her husband and son at the game today. I thought the women played their hearts out, but just couldn't get one past the OSU goalie.

The send-off for the seniors last home game was very well done. I think they appreciated it.

My daughter and I really enjoyed the game. We'll make it a point to take in more next season.

My daughter and I really enjoyed the game. We'll make it a point to take in more next season.

I think you can afford the tickets! :huh:

PCM, you're young, I expected you to be like 80 from the way people talk on here.

We're watching the DVD right now. It's great, thanks a bunch!

I think you can afford the tickets! ;)

Possibly. :huh::D

PCM, you're young, I expected you to be like 80 from the way people talk on here.
Stop ruining my image! :)

We're watching the DVD right now. It's great, thanks a bunch!

Those Radke uppercuts were impressive, weren't they? :D

Maggie was cut two weeks ago, two weeks away from graduating with the program.

No one gets "cut" three weeks before the season ends. Especially a player that is supposed to be the #1 (or #1A) goaltender.

Suspended, or maybe "dismissed from the team", but cut? Has to be more to it. Grades? Team rules?

Also, where's this been in the official UND releases? Jake???

No one gets "cut" three weeks before the season ends. Especially a player that is supposed to be the #1 (or #1A) goaltender.

Suspended, or maybe "dismissed from the team", but cut? Has to be more to it. Grades? Team rules?

Also, where's this been in the official UND releases? Jake???

Especially when they were in goal on the biggest win of the program's short life....... :lol:

• 4 weeks later...