SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NH

siouxnami

Another New England fall series this year. Maine was fun last year so we may try this. Does anyone know about the process of getting tickets to the games (through UND or through UNH)? Last year we flew in to Boston, that was fun but I think Montreal will be the way to go this year.

Has anyone been to UNH?

funny you bring this up, last week i was watching the OT win over maine when stafford scored on the penalty shot. the camera panned around that game after the sioux scored a goal and showed you...i said to myself, thats siouxnami "i think" matched your face from when we met at the beer tent in columbus..

Another New England fall series this year.

It appears that I'm not the only one making the trip to NH. I was wondering the same thing on the tickets but I have a friend that goes to school out there that said that the first games like that might be tough to get tickets for so I would try getting some through UND somehow, but I'm not completely sure how to do that also.

call the ralph,im sure they will have something that could help you. it would be a lot better sitting with sioux fans out east...

It appears that I'm not the only one making the trip to NH.  I was wondering the same thing on the tickets but I have a friend that goes to school out there that said that the first games like that might be tough to get tickets for so I would try getting some through UND somehow, but I'm not completely sure how to do that also.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I called out to the Whittemore Center today. At this time they don't know when individual tickets will go for sale but by the end of the week they should know when the tickets will go up for sale. I'll be calling back later... :ohmy:

Last year when we (siouxnami and I) went to the Maine games we got tickets through Maine. You just need to keep calling back. I think it took about 6 hours to finally get through and get standing room only tickets.

I called out to the Whittemore Center today.  At this time they don't know when individual tickets will go for sale but by the end of the week they should know when the tickets will go up for sale.  I'll be calling back later... :ohmy:

Last year when we (siouxnami and I) went to the Maine games we got tickets through Maine.  You just need to keep calling back.  I think it took about 6 hours to finally get through and get standing room only tickets.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Contact the Alumi Assoc. They've arranged trips out East in the past including air transportation, hotel and tickets.

funny you bring this up, last week i was watching the OT win over maine when stafford scored on the penalty shot. the camera panned around that game after the sioux scored a goal and showed you...i said to myself, thats siouxnami "i think" matched your face from when we met at the beer tent in columbus..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good catch AZSIOUX, that was me. Shortly after that, I followed security out of the building. As it turns out, they didn't feel lifting the net to stop a goal deserved a penalty... ???

Maine has one of those old barns that everyone should see at least once. And the lobster ain't too bad either.

If I end up doing this trip as well I hope I can find some good wholesome fun in Montreal.

UNH is actually much closer to Boston, less than 2 hours whereas Montreal is at least five hours to the North.  If the Sioux ever play at Vermont then Montreal is definitely in the picture.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We went through Boston last year, so we were just looking for a change.

Siouxy called the Wit today, they said they still don't know when the tickets will be on sale, but that it would be this month and to keep calling. Anyone try calling UND about tickets? I know last year they ended up with extras. We would have taken them, but we already has SRO tickets through the school...

• 2 weeks later...
Just a thought and maybe if we all banded together and went to the athletic department and said we needed X number of tickets maybe they would work with us a little quicker.  As I have myself and 3 other people planning on going both nights.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We could certainly try, though that Alumni Association may be doing similar. Can anyone comment on what the school or alumni are planning.

I the past you needed to be fighting sioux club member to get tickets at first, but after a while they still had leftovers and offered them to anyone. I think I may book a trip to Montreal, and hope for the best. Worst case scenario, I'm in Montreal (do they have hockey there :D )?

Siouxy, nice puppy...

• 2 weeks later...

UNH still knows nothing. UND says they will have tickets only for for season ticket holders, but I expect this will change when they realize the have a bunch extra.

If season ticket holders can get tickets from UND I would be interested in talking with a season ticket holders who is not going to UNH and perhaps get 2 tickets through them.

UNH still knows nothing.  UND says they will have tickets only for for season ticket holders, but I expect this will change when they realize the have a bunch extra.

If season ticket holders can get tickets from UND I would be interested in talking with a season ticket holders who is not going to UNH and perhaps get 2 tickets through them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same with me. I am hoping to get at least 4 tickets to Saturday evening's game. Help!

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know that wants to go to the New Hampshire game. I believe they have given the tickets to season ticket holders as I got a phone call telling me call back to get my tickets. I got 4 to each night but all are going to be used. I will ask when I call to actually purchase tickets to find out how many are left and let everyone know.