SiouxSports.com Forum

Phil Kessel

pro17

Theres the problem SKippy your gophers were beating our club team from until 1937 therefore UND doesnt' count them in their overall records....for obvious reasons, but I'll let other try and explain them to you.

Edited by Cratter

Theres the problem SKippy your gophers were beating our club team from until 1937 therefore UND doesnt' count them in their overall records....for obvious reasons, but I'll let other try and explain them to you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is what I meant by padding stats Dubay. Besides you have no answer for league titles or NC's two great barometers of rising to the occasion when it matters most and winning hardware. Now Skip along Skippy, go hang some more Kessel posters in your bedroom. :D

not to mention 3 of 4 for the year

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With all due respect, you can throw out that Final Five third place game, right? It didn't matter anyways and certainly didn't set the tone for the re-match in the national semi-final game. :D

Is there a Gopher-Sioux game this weekend?  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No just bitterness from Goofer fans that they still have to read the "Sioux out hit, out hustle and outscore the Goofers 4-2" headline on their homepage.

we're getting off track....I dont give a rats A$$ if was a club team or not...I rememeber reading something about "Everytime I put on the Sioux Jersey it matters" Dont give me this "those didnt count" $hit. Were they, or were they not...."The UND Fighting Sue":D? You guys count wins against St. Could don't you?

Anyways.....I'm done w/ this.....back to the topic...

I love how all these Sue Rubes bring up how Kessel will be good but will only be around for 1 year but yet Toews is just as good (and some of you RETARDS actually say better) but there is no mention of him leaving....by the way....in reference to Greene taking out Kessel. there are 2 things wrong with this statement..1) you can't hit what you cant catch 2) Greene will be in the NHL

How about just saying..."D*MN...the Gophers got a good kid coming in" and leave it at that.....you dont hear anyone knocking down Toews...Why would they? he's a great hockey player that is going to help your club.

Somebody mentioned that Kessel is over-hyped. Over-hyped? So, you start a thread dedicated to him on SS.com?

Trolling from Sioux fans is not any more welcome than it is from Gopher fans. Duey commented on Kessel (the topic of the thread) and Sioux fans quit debating Kessel and started ripping on him for being a Gopher fan. That is trolling, pure and simple, and is not welcome.

Seriously, those of you (both Gopher and Sioux fans) who just want to endlessly bounce the same old smack back and forth with rival fans, go to USCHO or somewhere else where it's welcome; please keep the discussions here topical.