SiouxSports.com Forum

How Sweet it Is

cfm567b27

How fitting is it that the last headline of the 2004-2005 hockey season as viewed on Gophersuxlive.com is..........

"Sioux out hit, out hustle, and outscore Gophers, win 4-2"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I noticed that too, hopefully they'll leave it up all summer...if a guy's having a bad day he can just go to GLP.com for a pick me up.

Thanks for sharing that - it is wonderfull.  I don't visit that site for probably obvious reasons, so it is nice that some folks do and can relay any good qoutes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't visit often either...just when the conversation here turns to Vanilla Ice and Milli Vanilli ...wow...I just realize Mike Vanelli is close to Milli Vanilli....Might been signage for next year :lol:

Nothing more satisfying than ending the Goofers season in a convincing manner. The look on Lucia Pet's face as his team was getting steamrolled was priceless. My favorite line of that game was at the beginning of the game when the Sioux were on the power play early in the first period. The Sioux were really pressuring and the Goofers could not clear the puck and Clement says "this is like men against boys out here". It was also great to hear when Clement said the Goofers were on "life support" and the game was not even half over. At least we will be for the most part "Skippy" free this summer due to that whippin.

Nothing more satisfying than ending the Goofers season in a convincing manner.  The look on Lucia Pet's face as his team was getting steamrolled was priceless.  My favorite line of that game was at the beginning of the game when the Sioux were on the power play early in the first period. The Sioux were really pressuring and the Goofers could not clear the puck and Clement says "this is like men against boys out here".  It was also great to hear when Clement said the Goofers were on "life support" and the game was not even half over.  At least we will be for the most part "Skippy" free this summer due to that whippin.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen! :lol:

Before the Frozen Four, WDAZ did a story on the UND-Minnesota game in which Barry Tallackson was quoted as saying, "We're not going to take any crap from them (the Sioux)."

Way to back up your words, Barry! :lol:

How fitting is it that the last headline of the 2004-2005 hockey season as viewed on Gophersuxlive.com is..........

"Sioux out hit, out hustle, and outscore Gophers, win 4-2"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As Homer J. Simpson would say, "It's so funny because it's true."

It was a good thread, but now your just crowing like an SCSU fan. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really feel like I should apologize for my excitement...wait...are you a Gophers fan? I know you are a Gophers fan & a civil one at that...so to you I do apolgize. I've been a diehard Sioux hockey fan for 30 plus years...so the comparison with crowing like a SCSU fan was a tough shot. Still enjoying the win over the Gophers last Thursday...can't help it...I'll behave now.

It was a good thread, but now your just crowing like an SCSU fan. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that is a slam, but I'm not sure. :lol: When we went to the concrete center this year there weren't any SCSU fans. Where have they all gone? I can only speculate that it was not to a school with admission standards...