SiouxSports.com Forum

Fabian!

Kermit

Two of three will have their last game as a Sioux on Saturday win or lose.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who could have honestly seen that two months ago?

What a game by all three of them tonight! Canady had a lapse there in the 3rd, but came back out on the ice after that and played as good as he has his career as a Sioux. Kudos to the coaches for challenging him. It could have EASILY been his last shift as a Sioux.

Massen was possessed as well. Beating guys to the puck in the corners. Where has that been for the last 4 seasons? Who cares! It's great to see it now.

And Fabian... what can you say? Here's a kid that could have easily hung up the skates. He wasn't getting a lot of PT and sought the help of Coach Berry to work with him on his skating and doing the little things that could keep him in the lineup. He goes from that to scoring TWO goals (and both were BEAUTIES!!!) in the biggest game of his life thus far.

Hakstol and his assistants have done a hell of a job with this team, no matter the outcome on Saturday. Two months ago, I was among those that wondered if he was in over his head. Not anymore.

Go SIOUX!!!!!!!!!

For some of you Sioux fans that don't remember the last time we played the Gophers in a National Tourney we got beat by a Roseau dude(Neal Broten) in the 1979 National Championship. But tonight we had another ROSEAU DUDE lead us to the National Championship Game, thank you ERIC FABIAN.

ERIC BOFABIAN

I started calling him this a few weeks ago after he got a couple of goals. At the Final Five my buddy said ever since I started calling him "BO-Fabian" he hasn't scored any more goals. I had to stop calling him that.

Well, tonite he gets 2 more goals. So from now on.....

He's Eric BoFabian.

Why?

Pure goal scorer....

:lol:

PCM-You're one of the biggest Sioux fans I've ever known through the Sioux Sports.com, as well as one the most intelligent fans, HOW COOL IS THIS WIN?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the compliment, but I've seen bigger Sioux fans than me. :lol:

This win, after this season, is extremely gratifying. These players and their parents, these coaches, the support staff and everyone who has anything to do with keeping the team operating, can feel enormous pride in how the Sioux have pulled together to make this a season to remember. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

I know the Sioux will be underdogs against Denver, but I wouldn't bet against them.

It is amazing to me how the horseman have come together as a line. A few months ago you would almost cringe if you saw those three on the ice together. Now not only are they keeping the opponent from scoring and playing a physical game, they are scoring goals and drawing penalties. It is like night and day!!