SiouxSports.com Forum

Game day is finally here!

ABER

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make a guess and say that Mafiaman is sleeping off last night's intoxication, and preparing for tonights drinking activities! 

Is there a beer drinking hockey game - 2 beers for every goal.  Maybe 2 beers for every minor penalty, shots for 5 or 10 minute misconducts and game suspensions.  Or just make it up as you go....  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Or just make it up as you go...."

Gee, what would Don Adam do........ :lol:

4 hours and counting.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LET'S GO SIOUX.....LET'S GO SIOUX....LET'S GO SIOUX......LET'S GO SIOUX

Man I cannot wait the work day is almost over, time to switch into my Sioux jersey and get primed for the game.

Just woke up (Gotta love 3rd shift) and caught the score of the DU/CC game. I figured DU would win, but not by that margin. I think the DU/UND matchup is destiny for several reasons. First things first... It's Goofer season baby!!!!

Just woke up (Gotta love 3rd shift) and caught the score of the DU/CC game.  I figured DU would win, but not by that margin.  I think the DU/UND matchup is destiny for several reasons.  First things first...  It's Goofer season baby!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's always fun hunting Goofers! :lol:

Now that's how you play a period of fighting sioux hockey. Stafford needs to work on burying the damn puck with all the opportunities he's had alone. Zajac scores on the empty net and we got us a 5-0 game!!!! Damn it's nice to have the lead. That was a hell of a goal by fabian.....called a hard work goal.....TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX, LET'S GO SIOUX, LET'S GO SIOUX, LET'S GO SIOUX, LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!

Ritalin isn't working, wifie's lookin at me funny!!!!!! Fighting Sioux Hockey is ON THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!