SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN SO-CALLED NCAA HOCKEY EXPERTS PICKS

AZSIOUX

It's a bit of a surprise that almost everyone picks Michigan to beat CC - they must not have seen the same games I saw this past weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the so called experts watch College Hockey 2 weekends a year.They just look at the records not who they played :0

For what it's worth, I say CC, Denver, Maine and BC. I know, it hurts me to not put the Sioux in there. If they were healthy with Prpich and Murray and Bina, i would give them a fighting chance with BC, but not without them...although Gionta and Eaves are supposedly injured for BC. Has anyone heard anything about that?

heres a article on the BC players...

http://sports.bostonherald.com/college/vie...articleid=74363

For what it's worth, I say CC, Denver, Maine and BC.  I know, it hurts me to not put the Sioux in there.  If they were healthy with Prpich and Murray and Bina, i would give them a fighting chance with BC, but not without them...although Gionta and Eaves are supposedly injured for BC.  Has anyone heard anything about that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did anyone else read the article about BU and ND . It said ND only had 6 NC it is nice that they research before writing :0 I am happy that the best hockey annocers are doing the BU/ND game. I know that everybody complains about Frank and Doug but they are 10 times better then the CCHA or Hockey East annoucers.