SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Afternoon VS Denver

NDFAN

What heart they have shown today.  I don't care what the shots say, UND owned that period.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, they did. Great performance by a depleted Sioux line up. Now let's get a bounce, several of which just missed as a GWG that period.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to OT. O.K. boys, lets see what we can do in the OT. Hopefully, our boys will score the GWG and send the message to DU that no matter what you do to us, or how much you clutch, grab, hook, and etc., we just keep coming at you! Not that we haven't sent the message already. Our boys have really shown and played with alot of heart. Way to go boys!

Here's a scary thought folks: What do you think went on in the last OT games we've been in? How many penalties weren't called on potentially injurying plays?

With Adam already setting that precedent, I'm scared. We need to come out firing and score right away to prevent injury because Adam isn't going to be calling anything except for maybe someting on Greene if he can get him.

Here's a scary thought folks:  What do you think went on in the last OT games we've been in?  How many penalties weren't called on potentially injurying plays?

With Adam already setting that precedent, I'm scared.  We need to come out firing and score right away to prevent injury because Adam isn't going to be calling anything except for maybe someting on Greene if he can get him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree 100%. If the Sioux, or DU, don't score early, I think the Sioux are going to have more players go down with som serious injuries, and DU will probably only get a minor penalty out of it.

By the way, we have a foot of snow here, and it's still snowing!

Ahhh crap right off the bat gauthier snipes one. That was one of the dirtier games i have ever seen. At least we can count on any of our goalies now...and i hope to god that Radke is in the lineup tomorrow...marvin did nothing today except take a few penalties.

The Sioux played one of the best teams in the country extremely well. Lammy played great except for the 42 seconds in OT. He should've been ready for the shot by Gauthier, but it was a great shot nonetheless.

I would hate to be the poor suckers who get the Sioux in the first round of the NCAA tourney. It also feels great to knock Wisco out of the NCAA tourney.

I can't believe I missed it! It is hard to swallow this one. The sioux played with so much heart, and I really wanted to see them win. I just saw the replay, and I really feel for Lammoureaux. Has anyone heard how Bina is doing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Woog and the Weave said that he could move his hands and feet, but had tingling in them. No definative word though.

Hopefully for Bina and his family this is just a scare and nothing serious is wrong.

Just heard the announcers say, all the coaches, including Lucia, want to see this rule with MN playing the Friday night game changed. He said it is not only unfair to have a team play 3 games in 48 hours, but there is also more of a chance of not only injuries, but serious injuries, as we saw today with Bina.

Anybody know how Bina is doing?

Just heard the announcers say, all the coaches, including Lucia, want to see this rule with MN playing the Friday night game changed. He said it is not only unfair to have a team play 3 games in 48 hours, but there is also more of a chance of not only injuries, but serious injuries, as we saw today with Bina.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Minnesota Rule sucks, but it did not cheap shot Bina.

Don Adam is a disgrace. Greg Shepherd is a disgrace. The WCHA should be ashamed and embarrased by its so-called officiating.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You speak for me so well. It is unfortunate that you were not at the game so that you could write an article about it.