SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Dogs - Saturaday

Schmitzzz

If my dog had a face like Peluso's I'd shave its butt and walk it backwards. I believe Peluso is a Junior so Greene may get his revenge next season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice post. :lol: Way to flame the players of the team you just beat. I could say something about Colby Genoway looking like a cadaver, but that would just be mean, and not what this board is for.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Archibald holds the all-time Sioux records for career penalties (247) and career penalty minutes (540). He also had 75 goals and 69 assists during his four years at UND. Not bad for a goon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I knew he was the penalty leader, didn't know about the scoring.

Nice post. :lol: Way to flame the players of the team you just beat. I could say something about Colby Genoway looking like a cadaver, but that would just be mean, and not what this board is for.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hah, bro, already done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Peluso deserves more than a flame. The way he took out Green at the knees could have resulted in a season or even career ending injury. Why would he do that at the end of a game where the result was not in doubt. He is a classless player and will get his someday.

And Brady Murray will either be worn out or in great shape for the Final Five after dragging along a Bulldog player every time he was on the ice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am glad that he threw a few elbows since Sheperd wasn't going to do anything.

I've never seen a team get away with as much stick grabbing and holding as Duluth. And Brady Murray will either be worn out or in great shape for the Final Five after dragging along a Bulldog player every time he was on the ice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is what concerns me, the refs let the Bull Dogs hang all over our skilled players all weekend and that shouldn't happen. Based on the amount of attention that Brady got this weekend means one thing Brady was flying this past weekend, and that is good for UND...

The obstruction was supposed to be called this season and it has not, that being said Sheppard actually called a beter series than I expected. I expected UND to be down 5-3 about 4 times and it didn't happen. Whew. True Sheppard could have called a bunch of penalties, but that is fine too if he is going to be consistant, and he was for the most part. I would be confused if I was a player, first you couldn't do any of the picks and hookings and holdings and now the WCHA is back to being more like the WWF again. Teams don't want to face the UND power play Eades had done a good job getting the players to play well on it.

Speaking of elbows givin, Fabian took a big elbow to the face towards the end of the game last night. I dont know how they didnt call that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point Sheppard was right there and chose not to make the call.

I thought it was a pretty cheap hit.

Good point Sheppard was right there and chose not to make the call.

I thought it was a pretty cheap hit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like the cheap hit to the head on Rosehill while he is face down on the ice after a whistle in the corner. The Sioux weren't as squeaky clean as most of you would have us believe. If you dish it out, you'd better be able to take it.

Like the cheap hit to the head on Rosehill while he is face down on the ice after a whistle in the corner. The Sioux weren't as squeaky clean as most of you would have us believe. If you dish it out, you'd better be able to take it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think any of us have claimed UND is a bunch of choir boys.

Cheap hits happen all of the time, however, Rosehill isn't a squeaky clean player either, I thought he played kind of thugish all weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No penalty was called for his delay of game move, so he deserved to take some shots.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As was stated the night before, he would also get his for his after the whistle pop on Murrays bad shoulder. You mess with the bull and you get the horn.

As was stated the night before, he would also get his for his after the whistle pop on Murrays bad shoulder. You mess with the bull and you get the horn.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rosehill had every right to be pissed, i know i woulda been, we were right there and you could see plain as day that murray stuck him in the nuts HARD. I also liked that Prpich wasn't havin any of it and went right back after Rosie palmer. They showed prpich in the penalty box with a screwdriver having to fix his facemask. now that's hockey. :lol:

I've been to the DECC, Mariucci, the Ralph, the NCC, and Mankato.  Mankato has BY FAR the worst fans I've even encountered.  Except for the 80 yr old lady that wanted to spank me at the DECC for cheering out loud for my Sioux!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whatever rings your bell, man... :huh:

rosehill had every right to be pissed, i know i woulda been,  we were right there and you could see plain as day that murray stuck him in the nuts HARD.  I also liked that Prpich wasn't havin any of it and went right back after Rosie palmer.  They showed prpich in the penalty box with a screwdriver having to fix his facemask.  now that's hockey. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[Prpich] would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't . . .

I :lol: Slap Shot!

1. They are/were drunk.

2. North Dakota doesn't have trees.

3. REA has kick a$$ ice cream!

There doesn't have to be a real reason to yell crap at a game. Believe me, I know. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can answer the ice cream mystery. The DECC has a ice cream stand where you can get your choice of 4 or 5 different had dipped ice cream cones. You need to stand in line most of intermission to get one. Thier mint chocolate chip is the best. As a soph. at UMD my dream girl (one of the hockey player gf's) would do things to that cone that I can't mention on a family site!!! :huh:;);)

Diggler, kick a$$ ice cream??? Where you getting it? All I can find are the ice cream treats.

Whatever rings your bell, man... :lol:

A few years ago I had a ticket all by my lonesome smack dab in the middle of the one of a section. I was surrounded by middle to senior aged bulldog fans. Most of them were great, and knowledgeable. But the little old lady right in front of me was very perturbed to have this guy wearing a Sioux jersey in HER section. And before the game started she turned around and told me I WOULD NOT be cheering. And she was serious.

It was a fun night. I behaved myself. My team won, and I didn't get taken out to the woodshed by granny.

Diggler, kick a$$ ice cream???  Where you getting it?  All I can find are the ice cream treats.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heck if I know what I'm talking about. I know REA has Dippin' Dots and lots of regular ice cream. They both have stands on the upper level.

I know the whole "respect your elders" thing and all, but why did you cave about the cheering?  You have as much of a right to cheer loudly for the Sioux as that grandma had for turning down her beltones to avoid hearing it :0

I didn't necessarily cave. A few well-timed "woo-hoo's" and the satisfaction of seeing the nasty look directed my way on occasion was plenty enjoyable enough for the evening.