SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Oral Bob 1/18 7PM

sioux24/7

Just now, McBuckets said:

I wasn’t able to watch the game but just from the box score it’s interesting to see Sather only went 7 deep today and the bench had 4 total points.

How was Eli King tonight? Doesn’t show that he did much statistically but he at least defend and make some plays?

Idk he just plays his role off the bench. Plays hard, moves the ball, etc. Disappointed in what i thought we would get from him but Tyree more than makes up for it i guess 

Good win for the boys!  Fun game to be at. I saw some the old Brady of past. Alot of room for improvement but a good step in the right direction .  Still think T is to soft.   Good student section but terrible location for them and our cheerleaders all need to be replaced.  Bring on Denver !  And yes the dogs were tiny! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, GoodGood said:

One of the more confusing things tonight was Oral Roberts goes zone on a possession and forces and air balled 3. Never went zone again. Head scratching to say the least.... 

springman should be fired

1 minute ago, GoodGood said:

One of the more confusing things tonight was Oral Roberts goes zone on a possession and forces an air balled 3. Never went zone again. Head scratching to say the least.... 

Agree completely here. We looked all out of sorts when they went to the zone and then they never did it again

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, McBuckets said:

I wasn’t able to watch the game but just from the box score it’s interesting to see Sather only went 7 deep today and the bench had 4 total points.

How was Eli King tonight? Doesn’t show that he did much statistically but he at least defend and make some plays?

Went offense defense with him and Trey down the stretch.... Eli needs some more minutes imo

5 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Eli’s a hard nosed player. Always seems to end up off balance when dribbling though. 

I am super happy with the win but man we left so many points on the floor. Honestly should have been a 20+ point drumming. 

This. What should’ve been a 20 point win was a 5 point game with 2 minutes left. Closed it out which I guess is all you can ask for 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, NewUndFan said:

Good win for the boys!  Fun game to be at. I saw some the old Brady of past. Alot of room for improvement but a good step in the right direction .  Still think T is to soft.   Good student section but terrible location for them and our cheerleaders all need to be replaced.  Bring on Denver !  And yes the dogs were tiny! 

I’m not sure how but they need to figure out how to move the student section. Not only are they a mile from the court but they are now on the wrong end of the court. Something needs to change

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

I’m not sure how but they need to figure out how to move the student section. Not only are they a mile from the court but they are now on the wrong end of the court. Something needs to change

They are probably planning "Peterson's Porch 2.0". :silly:

13 hours ago, GoodGood said:

One of the more confusing things tonight was Oral Roberts goes zone on a possession and forces an air balled 3. Never went zone again. Head scratching to say the least.... 

they put Trey back in to force them out of the zone