SiouxSports.com Forum

MN Mr Hockey

Let'sGoHawks!

Anybody else think that Vandevelde was phenomenal last night.  I might have to change my vote to him over Oshie now.  Anyways that was the third time I saw him play and it was by far his best game.  He must of had 10 or more shots on night and probably could have scored 6.  At one point Lou Nanne was talking about him breaking the record for shots on goal in a game.  He had I think 4 or 5 shots on goal in one shift in which Moorehead was shorthanded.  He played amazing as did the whole Moorehead team.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it was nice to hear vandevelde's name every 20 seconds along with the goalies. closed circuit to jloos, what's up with little cuz missing the wide open net-talk to him. :) sioux recruits are having an excellent tourny and it's really fun to watch, can't wait until next year :huh:

No kidding. In control, in position, and didn't give up much for rebounds.

Hope that kid likes Green and White!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well we are going to need a third goalie and it looks like we don't have one yet.

Larry Olimb was a defenseman.  I saw him play and coached against him.  He might have played center on the odd shift, or at Kansas City in his pro career, but he was a tremendous high school defenseman.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok. :D

Just found it interesting that he's listed as a center on HockeyDB. They have been known to be wrong.