SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (6-1) @ Cal State Fullerton (2-4) 12/1 8PM

sioux24/7

8 minutes ago, SD UND said:

Until T pulls his head out of his ass- offense will sputter at times in almost every game 

The big part of this is because he is a 5 man trying to playing the 4 position. No matter how the staff wants to try and spin it, TT is just an undersized 5 man. That’s it. 

The start to the year, minus Iowa, has been fun but we knew there was some luck involved and we weren’t beating amazing teams. This game, so far, isn’t what we are either. I still think we have work to do to be atop the summit though. Middle of the pack finish and then hopefully a strong run in Sioux Falls. 

2 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

The start to the year, minus Iowa, has been fun but we knew there was some luck involved and we weren’t beating amazing teams. This game, so far, isn’t what we are either. I still think we have work to do to be atop the summit though. Middle of the pack finish and then hopefully a strong run in Sioux Falls. 

Not to get too off topic of this game but I haven’t really been impressed by anyone in the summit so far. I think even the “top” teams are very beatable. I think anything is possible this year 

41 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

The big part of this is because he is a 5 man trying to playing the 4 position. No matter how the staff wants to try and spin it, TT is just an undersized 5 man. That’s it. 

Sure, whether he plays the 5 or the 4 he’s still taking the same shots and doing the same thing