Sioux vs. UW

DamStrait

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After 1 thoughts:

Neither goalie played well. "Ugh" is all I can say about Parise letting that first one in.

SHOOT LOW on Bruckler. The guy has a great glove and uses it. Plus, he doesn't utilized the butterfly.

Neither offense played well even though they both scored two goals. UW's second was a fluke bounce from behind the net that Parise whiffed on and it went right to a UW player's stick. Both Sioux goals on the rush.

Great move by Fabian.

What's with our offense and keeping all three forwards behind the goal line? You can't score from there.

Didn't see any of the penalties. No replays coming from FSN.

Blais is wearing red. You'd think he'd know better.

Neither offense played well even though they both scored two goals.  UW's second was a fluke bounce from behind the net that Parise whiffed on and it went right to a UW player's stick.  Both Sioux goals on the rush. 

Didn't see any of the penalties.  No replays coming from FSN.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Smaby mishandled the puck behind the net and put it out front right on Carlson's stick.

FSN is probably using the FSSN feed, becuase their have been no replays of any of the penalties.

Period 1 observations:

Parise in nets, looking terrible and playing the puck poorly. Luckily we have a couple of soft goals to offset his soft goals aginst. Really the Sioux outplayed the Badgers most of that period, but Robbie Earl is killing us. :love:

Did anyone see which defender blew the play on the first goal?

Fabian's goal was a nice effort but really a soft goal.

It's nice to see Campion, clearly he is one of the best refs in college hockey. I hope I'm not speaking too soon.

Why anyone whould want cable as opposed to dish / directtv is beyond my understanding I should get 4 games to watch today.

Why anyone whould want cable as opposed to dish / directtv is beyond my understanding I should get 4 games to watch today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thinking the same until I found out this morning that with Digital Cable, you can get hi speed internet for only like $15 more a month.

Did anyone see which defender blew the play on the first goal?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First Wisco goal was a 3 on 2. They found the open man, but the shot should have been stopped. One of the forwards got caught in deep, play was not blown by dman.

Why cable. I had directtv until cable offered FSSN. Would rather see the Sioux than Minnesota.

Smaby mishandled the puck behind the net and put it out front right on Carlson's stick.

FSN is probably using the FSSN feed, becuase their have been no replays of any of the penalties.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just watched the replay again. Smaby may have touched the puck, but it was immediately poked checked off by the Wisco player. It still doesn't change that Parise was looking behind the net, didn't stop the puck from coming out front and then had no chance of recovering.