SiouxSports.com Forum

DataFlix

GBpakrzz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the latest line of crap DataFlix is unloading on us for screwing up yet another broadcast?  Anybody hear? 

Are they going to have the game on tonight?

I'm pretty freaking disgusted at this point.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a word from the REA on last night. They are selling tonight's game on dataflix. Have no idea if that means it will be on or they are just collecting money again.

i just pretend my 99.99 i paid this year is a donation to a useful charity..what a bunch of bull shi% dataflix is..don't sell the fricken game if its not going to be on tv in the 1st place..they need to get rid of this piece of shi% dataflix and use another provider that actually works...its great to be able to watch games all over the country on the net but not when you pay and get nothing in return...its just getting old....... :silly::(

You guys are just saying what I said warned when they revealed the program.

The program idea itself is not bad, but it was poorly started. They SHOULD have made the first season free. That way they can gauge interest, get people hooked, and fix bugs without too much complaints. They can't do this now.

Sure, they sold the packages, but now instead of happy customers, they have a bunch of jaded fans that still buy it for the love of the Sioux and not because they hold any positive thoughts about the program itself.

Like I said earlier this year... I am keeping tabs of all the games that I missed and all of the games that Dataflix knew we would miss ahead of time but don't tell you about.

At the end of the year, I will send out an email to all of the people who have replied to me at my law firm in Minneapolis [email me at Harvey@rightsattorneys.com if you are interested] and I plan on filing suit against them for breach of contract/consumer fraud/etc. in Federal court to recoup mine and others money back for their actions.

In the end, my only hope is that they pay enough in damages from refunds and attorney's fees that they:

1) think twice about asking consumer to pay for their services as is; and

2) think three times about not responding to consumer complaints when they do screw up.

In the end - and I think we all agree - we would all be a lot more forgiving of them if they would admit when they make a mistake or, at the very least, let us know ahead of time when they can't/won't be broadcasting a game so we all don't spend three hours trying.

HS

Like I said earlier this year... I am keeping tabs of all the games that I missed and all of the games that Dataflix knew we would miss ahead of time but don't tell you about.

At the end of the year, I will send out an email to all of the people who have replied to me at my law firm in Minneapolis [email me at Harvey@rightsattorneys.com if you are interested] and I plan on filing suit against them for breach of contract/consumer fraud/etc. in Federal court to recoup mine and others money back for their actions. 

In the end, my only hope is that they pay enough in damages from refunds and attorney's fees that they:

1) think twice about asking consumer to pay for their services as is; and

2) think three times about not responding to consumer complaints when they do screw up.

In the end - and I think we all agree - we would all be a lot more forgiving of them if they would admit when they make a mistake or, at the very least, let us know ahead of time when they can't/won't be broadcasting a game so we all don't spend three hours trying.

HS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Geez Harvey, I thought you moved back to Burlington or something...haven't seen you out here much lately...

You'd probably be better off throwing down on a game of "three card monty"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To top it all off the horses @$$es charged me for a game that wasn't even broadcasted. I am not sure you can do that legally can you? I sent them a nasty email and warned them that I will be calling this week.