SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS ALASKA

AZSIOUX

...I already have my tickets for Columbus...

speaking of that, I'm selling 4 seats for the Frozen Four. Preference given to Sioux fans. I'll be posting them soon. Contact me if interested. Just cover the cost of tickets and postage...

Contact me if interested.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The UAA announcers are really good. The color guy sounds like my Grandpa talking some hockey. Best visiting announcers I've heard. Still like listening to TH though.

The color guy was talking on the pregame about "being there" and playing the Sioux up in Anchorage when Gino was the coach and the Sioux were ranked #1. I got the impression he was the coach, or in some other way affiliated with the team.

Let's get the sweep Saturday. I'd like to see an overconfident Wisconsin team play a jacked up Sioux team next weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At first I was cheering for CC, but now that UW has won I definitely want them to come in after sweeping CC.

Knowing how good I feel with the team potting 6 on the road in Alaska, I can only imagine how good(relieved?) they must feel.

I admit I was getting pretty down end of the 2nd period the way things were going. But we got that legendary 3rd period performance we haven't seen so much for a few years. Feels great.

Way to go Sioux!

Tell me whether you think we'll earn any ground on the NCAA brackets...does this game give us some TUC(??) points since they swept UofM??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would think that this win helps because the Seawolves have beat some good teams. But UAA didn't sweep the Gophers. They took 3 of 4 points from them.