UND's "New" AD

bigmrg74

Diggler or Forecheck??? ;)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Diggler or Forecheck??? ;)

• Diggler
    • Forecheck
    • Write-ins?

I gotta go with Digs. Not only did I graduate with the guy from high school, but he actually spent money at the University on classes for what? Six and a half years! And he isn't a doctor. That's dedication to watch Sioux hockey. And FB.

Plus forecheck is a little to buddy buddy with other programs. She could be a spy. :lol:

Forecheck traded her Sioux jersey away for what? A UNH pullover jacket? No way could I vote for her...she's a time bomb waiting to happen. I can see it now...

"Welcome to Ralph Englestad Arena...home of your Minnesota Gophers!"

MafiaMan: "What the *&#%? Forecheck, you traded away the ARENA?"

Forecheck: "Yea, but I got a Mariucci Arena hot dog for 1/2 price and they let me spin Goldy's head!"

:0

What do you mean I outbid you? You didn't even bid on it, I was the only one. :0

BTW, it's a nice jersey. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that's right...I think I screwed up and forgot to bid...I was going to snipe it at the last second...congrats on the jersey. Do you ever wear it?

I think that's right...I think I screwed up and forgot to bid...I was going to snipe it at the last second...congrats on the jersey. Do you ever wear it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope. It's still got the tag on it. Gotta keep it in mint condition or something. :0 ANd I'm glad you forgot to bid on it.

Here are my questions for the two candidates. :0

What are your thoughts about alcohol in the parking lots before and after the football games?

What is your view on basketball in REA?

Describe the future of FSSN.

What is your view on standing at the hockey games?

What is your view on swearing at hockey games?

What role do you see the dance team having at hockey games? Any thoughts on having cheerleaders instead?

What other changes would you make?

Here are my questions for the two candidates.  ;)

What are your thoughts about alcohol in the parking lots before and after the football games?

What is your view on basketball in REA?

Describe the future of FSSN.

What is your view on standing at the hockey games?

What is your view on swearing at hockey games?

What role do you see the dance team having at hockey games?  Any thoughts on having cheerleaders instead?

What other changes would you make?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A- they have their own f-ing arena to play in, play there. :0

A- they need waaaaaayy more of them, they need to be hot, and they need to be cheerleaders, not dance team ;)