SiouxSports.com Forum

Broadcast This Weekend?

Just Curious

Actually I was talking about the Sioux Sports Network that picks up the games when FSSN does not. And this has been hit or miss this year, so I thought I would check. I guess it was too much trouble for everyone.

Huh?

"Sioux Sports Network" is FSSN because it is properly called the "Fighting Sioux Sports Network".

The FSSN carries every Sioux home hockey game. Period.

There is an "FSN" also, more properly called in these part, "FSN North". That network covers a team that got swept at home by Michigan Tech last weekend.

FSN North on CableOne in Fargo is channel 33.

FSSN is only aired on CableOne during FSSN (note the distinction) game broadcasts and is on channel 44. (They take the silly shopping channel off and put something good on TV for a change.)

Now if you're a Midco Cable customer, look here.

When it comes to this (weekly) conversation, I'm with CRR.

another question, will streaming audio ever work again this year?

Good question. Fortunately, unless I run to Senser's to watch the game I could at least fall back on another good game (MN and Duluth). I'd prefer to listen to Hennessey and watch the 'Dogs.

The proper question is 'Will the Ralph boost the power enough so that squirtcoach can watch it without pixelation?"  :0 The 30" dish that worked well last year has worked  only 30% of the time this year. 

Go Sioux

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm thinking a pre-emptive plea to REA for more power may be in order.