SiouxSports.com Forum

Hottest Sioux Player 04-05

studfinder

Who is the best looking player this season?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best looking player this season?

• Drew Stafford
    • Matt Jones
    • Lee Marvin
    • Andy Schneider
    • Kyle Radke
    • Rory McMahon
    • Chris Porter
    • Matt Greene
    • Robbie Bina
    • Other... feel free to mention who...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.....finally a GREAT topic!!! I think that all the guys are hot in their own way.....Jordan Parise :silly: is good lookin' why isn't he on the list...He gets my vote!!! Phil ;) is also hot. I saw him at the Y this summer several times....he's so nice, very friendly....he's such a cutie!!

Again, thank you for addin this topic i love it...feel free to add another topic some what similar to get the girls involved on this site! :D

I joined this site to hear about Sioux hockey :silly:  and instead I find a girlie chat site.  ;)  Why is this tolerated?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hopefully you aren't being serious. but if you are, it's because we aren't all closed minded jerkoff's. you don't have to read every post of every thread if you don't want too. that's a liberty you have on here. now that you know this thread isn't for you, you don't have to click on it to read what's going on.

No player for the Sioux has been remotely hot this season. But If I have to pick one Stafford is playing pretty well for the World Junior team. I don't know if he's totally hot though, some other guys have started to play well......ohh.....this is a thread about who the best looking Sioux player is.......since I'm a guy I won't participate...... :silly: