SiouxSports.com Forum

Blessed Christmas

JESUS,family,rutgers

Hope all of you,your family,and friends has a Blessed Christmas!

"So The Lord's promise came true,just as the prophet had said, "A virgin will have a baby boy,and he will be called Immanuel," which means"GOD is with us."

from GOD through Matthew 1:22-23

Hope all of you,your family,and friends has a Blessed Christmas!

"So The Lord's promise came true,just as the prophet had said, "A virgin will have a baby boy,and he will be called Immanuel," which means"GOD is with us."

from GOD through Matthew 1:22-23

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...did he play hockey?

To sort of go on a tangent with the blessings theme -- thanks to:

The moderators of ss.com -- This is a great, interesting, useful site -- you're the best.

PCM -- your hockey recaps are greatly appreciated (in addition to being well done)

I hate to list thanks to too many individual poster's 'cause I'll forget someone and 'cause with few exceptions the posters on ss.com are entertaining and knowledgeable (even the questionable ones -- read: siouxrock -- are entertaining in a sick sort of way) and the site is all the better for everyones contributions. So I guess I'll sum it up like this:

Following the Sioux teams is a blessing - not only is there good hockey/football/basketball to watch, but I get to discuss it on a wonderful forum with great fellow fans -- the comic relief can make even the longest of work days fly by -- (to name a few: Yanea and her signs/sayings; and the Jon Durno and Mapletoft discussions crack me up).

God Bless Us All -- And A Happy New Year To You :0

MRYXMAS021Ea.GIF

Merry Christmas to all the posters and lurkers on SiouxSports.com. I also want to send special holiday greetings to the UND athletes, their parents and their coaches for making us proud and giving us so much to talk about.

SANTASEE022Ea.GIF

bethlehemstar.jpg

After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. Matthew 2:9-10

Hoping a wellspring of joy will arise in your heart this Christmas Season!

Merry Christmas and God's speed fellow Sioux fans, im sorry if I have offended you in any of my ramblings especially YaneA, im just beginning to realize how out of line my comments were and #1Siouxfan. I just get a little riled up when i dont take my medication and thats how it comes out. None of you deserve to listen to anything that will cause you to feel offended in the slightest of ways. Once again Merry Christmas and hopefully the next year will treat you just as well or better than this one from The Poolmans.