SiouxSports.com Forum

The Official WJC Thread

DMT

Canada, for the first time, does not score on the PP, and a 5 minute at that. They came very close, but the Russian goalie made the saves.

Canada with a penalty (MacArthur, charging) with less than a minute left in the second.

Period over, 6-1, shots 28-11.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it is just this radio station but I have never heard so much crowd noise at the new arena.  It reminds me of broadcasts from the old arena and it sounds great!  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I think it's the 10,000 Canadian fans. :lol:

Some of the people going to Sioux games could learn a lot from this guys. :ohmy:

This is just great.  Go Canada.  Smoke these bastards.  Ovechkin probably hasn't touched the puck because he's afraid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He will be a really good one in the NHL, but I hate him. I think he will be a bigtime distraction to his team. Someone mentioned a Jagr-like player, I agree.

It's the end of the daaayyy and I loveit

And I feel fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Go Canada Go!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alone at work, or singing in the shower?

Canada in a Dahl stall, but they're good at it :(

Better get the Oh Canada CD in at the REA; it's going to be playing soon. Sounds good in the background of all that noise in theralph.

Ovechkin at the end of the bench with no helmet and gloves on, and arm in a sling under his jersey. Hasn't recorded a single shot on goal. Guess he is afraid to be on the ice.

Awesome, I hope they rocked him good.

If he thinks that is bad, wait til he gets in the NHL and someone gets a hold of him. I doubt he'd ever fight, but he could take some big hits.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bet it's just another antic, to avoid being on the ice getting his arse kicked. He'll be the Koby of the NHL.

Wow, if you thought the US team sounded bad singing the US anthemn last year, you ought to hear this crowd sing Oh Canada. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They were pretty terrible. :ohmy:

As bad as the US players were last year, that was the sweetest National Anthem I ever heard. :lol:

Wow, if you thought the US team sounded bad singing the US anthemn last year, you ought to hear this crowd sing Oh Canada. :(

NOw back to college hockey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey of course they can't sing, they're Canadian hockey players. Just glad we didn't have to listen to the choir boys from Russia.