SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (5-3) @ #23 Iowa State (5-1) 11/30 7PM

SWSiouxMN

2 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

I know after the first couple of games you wanted Sather's head.  Review you early views and chill enjoy what Sather is building.

I guess we can’t acknowledge the clear issues a coach has. I’m pretty sure I have the background to be able to see these issues and point them out. You chill and enjoy my very valid views. 

Just now, HoopsFan03 said:

I guess we can’t acknowledge the clear issues a coach has. I’m pretty sure I have the background to be able to see these issues and point them out. You chill and enjoy my very valid views. 

I know you see it better than Sather.  You have pointed that out many tines of course you are not accurate.

1 minute ago, Nodak78 said:

I know you see it better than Sather.  You have pointed that out many tines of course you are not accurate.

This is a public forum. I’m here to talk UND sports and basketball. If you don’t want to see my views/opinions then get off the forum or don’t read them. Have a great night watching the rest of the game :)

1 minute ago, HoopsFan03 said:

This is a public forum. I’m here to talk UND sports and basketball. If you don’t want to see my views/opinions then get off the forum or don’t read them. Have a great night watching the rest of the game :)

:) I'm fine with you expressing your opinion.  Have fun.  Just chill and enjoy.  :)