SiouxSports.com Forum

Seawolves vs. Fighting Sioux (Friday)

01grad

Here is the Alaska audio link in case ours doesn't work again or the UND audio if it is working. Currently the music is working so hopefully the game will as well.

I will be staying home and listening instead of going out so I can keep an eye on the UM/CC game later. I will be at the bar all day tomorrow watching Sioux football win and hockey do the same at night.

For those of you watching dataflix or satellite at home if you could chime in every once in a while to describe what you see that would be fantastic!

GO SIOUX!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just searching the net to find Sensers' phone number to see if I could make reservations and stumbled upon this, I hope these girls are there tomorrow! ;)

I really hope they can win because it would be awesome to arrange a viewing party at grandmas in Duluth next Saturday. I would think the football game would be during the day on ESPN2 and then go to the hockey game. We would probably be rowdier and a little more tipsy than the penalty box crew. That would be a first for them to be outdone.

I was just searching the net to find Sensers' phone number to see if I could make reservations and stumbled upon this, I hope these girls are there tomorrow! ;)

I really hope they can win because it would be awesome to arrange a viewing party at grandmas in Duluth next Saturday.  I would think the football game would be during the day on ESPN2 and then go to the hockey game.  We would probably be rowdier and a little more tipsy than the penalty box crew.  That would be a first for them to be outdone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice pictures. I remember watching the championship game in Madison in '01.

I really hope they can win because it would be awesome to arrange a viewing party at grandmas in Duluth next Saturday.  I would think the football game would be during the day on ESPN2 and then go to the hockey game.  We would probably be rowdier and a little more tipsy than the penalty box crew.  That would be a first for them to be outdone.

We will have a group of six in Duluth next weekend! If all the pieces fall into place, Sioux fans will hijack that place next Saturday! ;)

If you have DirecTV Duluth vs. Wisco is on 642.

BC and BU tangle on CSTV channel 610.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good games. I wish I had them.

Once our game starts we will need updates often, especially with all WCHA teams in action against each other this weekend.