SiouxSports.com Forum

Seawolves vs. Fighting Sioux (Friday)

01grad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note... I went to the Packer/Ram game last Monday night in Green Bay. Before the game, we went to Anduzzi's sports bar near Lambeau Field. The first thing I saw when I walked in the door was a signed Sioux #11 jersey by Zach Parise. I spoke to the bar owner about the jersey. I guess he is a big college hockey fan and happened to be in Grand Forks a few years back. Zach agreed to sign the jersey if the guy promised to display the jersey. He said Zach was real down to earth and was impressed with him.

Robbie Earl "accidentally" knocks the net loose when the 'Dogs have a big chance to score.

Listening to WCCO at work?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, unfortunately. While the internet here at work finally lets me get on SS.com, I am unable to get the KDAL feed.

"Murray can have all of the meat and cheese in the world because he just made a move fit for a king!"

-great quote and good to have him back. Just like a jester entertaining us.

If we come out like this in the 3rd it shouldn't even be a contest.

Goal!  This is an unbelievable stretch by the Sioux over the last few minutes.  Bina knocked some poor sapp into next month with a check a few minutes back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How tall and how much does he weigh again? Maybe nobody ever sees him and that is why he gets such great hits.