SiouxSports.com Forum

Coach Berenson Rips Irmen

Poncho & Lefty

Hey guys Poncho here, just thought i'd relay some conversation i took part in. My neighbor happens to be Michigan University Assistant coach Billy Powers. And last night his wife Susan turned 42 years young so the whole team and neighborhood went over to the Powers for a little get together (boy can that Montoya snarf done some lasagna). So we're standing in the social room (me, billy, and red berenson) and I asked what they thought of the gophers and instantly Coach Berenson said Irmen should try washing his stuff. He smelled like something i swerve across on the highway. We all got a good laugh out of that, then Betsy started to get tired so reluctantly i went home. The point I'm getting at is how can a university (even the morons in maroon) afford to shell out money for sticks and equipment but not wash it. I dont hear any complaints about Rastislav's B.O. haha am i right fellaz?

I think Michigan should try to think beyond the smell and try to figure out how to beat Minnesota. Maybe his players shouldn't shower as often, perhaps it is a plot to play on the minds of Michigan players. Obviously Michigan didn't want to check him, thus a free path to the net all night.

I'm sure not everyone playing college hockey smells like roses.  Besides, I could care less how a player smells.  I'm not playing against them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont think a comma is going to help.

Maybe there coach has multiple wives? LOL