SiouxSports.com Forum

Duluth

It's more fun Drunk

Well this series went from exciting to blah....Ziggy did call me just now to let me know that hes playing in Duluth about as much as Jako this yr for the sioux. Look out for Ziggy in 05-06 though..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It hard to get playing time when you are sitting out the mandatory one year after transferring. ???

Well then:  Phil shouldn't play because he has no past at UND.  So Brandt, based on his career, shouldn't really have to show up for practice because his past record speaks for itself.  He starts the remainder of the year.  ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

J Par doesn't have a good past for playing well this season, yet he plays. :huh:

its hard to get playing time as well when you are a senior and have put up some solid numbers the past 2 if not 3 years

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brandt's numbers weren't that solid. .900 compared to Karls roughly about career save percentage.

Edited by Goon

I can't wait for Duluth! I could care less if it isn't a featured matchup because it will still be very entertaining with many Sioux fans in attendance.

Just think of how much fun it will be to watch our football team in the championship game on ESPN at grandmas with many other Sioux fans on the road, then go watch hockey!!!

We have had a change in plans and can only go to the Friday night game of this premier WCHA clash between two teams that will be right there in February wrestling for the Cup, just like last year.

As such, we have four (4) tickets to the SATURDAY game. Ice level. Section K, row 2, seats 1-4. Near the blue line in the end that the Sioux twice defend I believe. Looking across to the benches. Right near the alley where the Sioux take and leave the ice.

Private message me here if interested. Face value $20 a throw. I am not looking to collect the ridiculous handling fees that we paid.

It's gonna be an ass-kicking series. Last few years, its been the Dogs who have been giving folks a run for their money.

This year, no different.

Remember how they absolutely took apart the opposing brown and yellow last year? Five straight, damned near, as I recall. Maybe a stumble in Mariucci II.

Twasn't any better balm after a tough loss to the National Champs last year than to see the Dogs take apart Minnewhota.

Come February, it will be the Dogs and the Sioux battling for the Cup. Mark it down.