SiouxSports.com Forum

Gotta Love those POI'ers

cfm567b27

It is only November,but when the hell is our defense going to show up in 3rd periods.Our strong point coming into the season,gave up 22 3rd period shots last nite.It wasn't to long ago when a team was lucky to get that many in an entire game. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to the USCHO box score North Dakota out shot the Badgers 12-11 in the 3rd and 36 to 27 for the game.

Uhhh...its not the Gopher fans (especially on POI) talking smack so I dont know what you are talking about. Hell you guys are saying worse things about UND than any Gopher fan has yet this year.

But hey whatever makes you feel better...feel free to make things up :lol:

Uhhh...its not the Gopher fans (especially on POI) talking smack so I dont know what you are talking about.  Hell you guys are saying worse things about UND than any Gopher fan has yet this year.

But hey whatever makes you feel better...feel free to make things up  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah alright there Skippy. Thanks for your comments. Obviously you are a little slow. Read what I posted again - SLOWLY. Maybe you will understand at some point.

According to the USCHO box score North Dakota out shot the Badgers 12-11 in the 3rd and 36 to 27 for the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to the Fargo Forum the shots were 22-10 in the 3rd,and37-34 for the game.the G.F. Herald also had Bruckler with 34 saves but didn't have Lammys.

I am sure not as much would be going on if a UND fan had not started tossing words around...soooo....just keep that in mind before you start to rip on POI-ers for posting some stuff on our board after "SAM" started the smack talk, ok?

WPoS

The only posts on POI about last weekends Wisco series were updates on the score and who had scored the goals. Geez you guys are wound up a little tight up there. If you want to feel vindicated though, I was rooting for the badgers to kick the crap out of you guys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How could you root for the vile Badgers? That is just disgusting.

The only posts on POI about last weekends Wisco series were updates on the score and who had scored the goals. Geez you guys are wound up a little tight up there. If you want to feel vindicated though, I was rooting for the badgers to kick the crap out of you guys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man, you just exiled yourself on the SS, POI and GPL boards. Bad call, Lumpy :lol:

I wouldn't worry myself too much about what the POI crowd thinks. The quality of hockey discussion on that board has diminished in the last year or so to the point of becoming irrelevant. The Glen Mason stuff is about the only thing remotely interesting on there anymore. Personally, I'll stick to SiouxSports, INCH, and USCHO (the discussion forum notwithstanding) for my information.