SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Badgers

#1siouxfan22

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we have more to talk about other than Lammy being great tonite.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hopefully we can get off the snide and win tonight. Lack of intensity last night. They need to crash the net and get to the rebounds and shut up the Badger fans and take them out of the game.

The PP's look good... too bad nothing came of them.  The Sioux have some jump tonight though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sioux back on the power play again. Badger tv announcers b!tching about the reffing. Apparently they liked last nights one side affair better.

I have some questions?

Where has the leaders of this team?

Where is Quinn Fylining (sp)?

Where is the scoring punch of Stafford and Porter?

Are we ever going to score this weekend and in the future?

Where is the vaunted defense we are supposed to have?

This is ridiculous.

We have players just going through the motions this season.

Edited by Goon

I have some questions?

Where has the leaders of this team?

Where is Quinn Fylining (sp)?

Where is the scoring punch of Stafford and Porter?

Are we ever going to score this weekend and in the future?

Where is the vaunted defense we are supposed to have?

This is ridiculous.

We have players just going through the motions this season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good questions - this team needs to find itself in a hurry - somebody has to step up and you would have thought that would have happened with the suppossed depth of this team.

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!

I don't get to say that very often, you know.

Im watching this team and I have to say that it's been some of tghe worst hockey played at UND in the last 10 years.

They just got done with the power play and there was only 1 shot, and what was even worse about it was that the puck was cleared from the zone 5 times, and not once by a wisonsin player. HELL they dont have to b/c the puck was being passed to the point players and no one was there......the sioux cleared the zone 5 times for them.

These guys are playing such uninspired hockey, skating with there heads down, shooting what looks like with their eyes closed!

Hopefully someone can step up and play some hockey.

I hope hakstol gets off his ass and starts coaching, as these are many of the same guys from last year, and this team coudn't have gotten so bad from just losing 2 of their offensive stars......and

PS.......when was the last time we have seen the Sioux being outshot every game!!

Somebody please get us a coach!!!