SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. CC

Let'sGoHawks!

Hey, at least we found a different way to lose a game.

4 game winless streak.

It was a better effort tonight, but nobody could score (except McMahon). I'm slowly coming to the realization that this is not a great team. Maybe it can be a good team that peaks at the right time. Oh well. :silly:

Doesn't look like a good team at all. If the team doesn't improve the Ralph will look like a Expos game by the end of the year.

I think it is time for Lammy, too many weak goals given up by Parise. He has made some great saves, but the weak goals are discounting the big saves.

That was a terrible rebound Parise left there.Didn't get any help from Greene though,as he failed to tie up Sterling.With our lack of scoring we are really going to need a great defensive effort almost every nite.Still to early to panic.Need a win tommorow nite.

Ok, I found the channel to watch the Sioux from Devils Lake. 2 things I noted, CC came out skating harder, but the Sioux were able to only give them 1 shot for half a period. Second thing, UND looked exhausted with about 8 minutes to go in the game, which is when CC started taking over... I don't know what to say about this team, they have talent, but they don't seem to be able to dominate offensively the way we are used to seeing as fans... They are not a bad team, by any means, they ARE a good team, and only time will tell if they can become a great team...