SiouxSports.com Forum

Vegas Tickets

RedFrog

For those who are more experienced in getting tickets for the destination games in NHL size arenas, what are the quality of the tickets likely to be available for general public sales for the Vegas game starting February 12th?  Will there be decent lower bowl seating available?

Thank you.....  I am sure that I am in the bottom tier.  I assume that I should be checking my email this week.  It would be nice if you got email telling you when to try for tickets in advance of the actual timeframe.  Some of us are working during the day and don't have a job were you can just stop everything you are doing to buy tickets.

Well, I got as good as Row M in section 205 or Row A in section 218.

Since I am pretty set on getting into the lower bowl, it appears I am hitting the secondary market. 

Anyone with 4 tickets (even in groups of two) in the lower bowl, hit me up!

Got my tickets today.  Not particularly happy with the ticketing system.  Had to use the best available option because I couldn't figure out how to show available seats.  I bought a block of four for my family and was pushed all the way up to the second to last row.  Looks like this game will sell out soon.  

• 7 months later...