SiouxSports.com Forum

UND and the Beavers. For reals this time.

Wilbur

1 hour ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Update: I received a lot of local contributions to cover the cost of the stream of the game tonight. This is on top of the many people here on the forum that offered to chip in. Thank you to everyone that offered to help cover the cost but since I've received enough, I will not be needing to collect any further! I'm anticipating a higher than usual amount of viewers for tonight's game. I'll post stream link in the gameday thread since we have one for it now!

Hey, thank you!

1 hour ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Update: I received a lot of local contributions to cover the cost of the stream of the game tonight. This is on top of the many people here on the forum that offered to chip in. Thank you to everyone that offered to help cover the cost but since I've received enough, I will not be needing to collect any further! I'm anticipating a higher than usual amount of viewers for tonight's game. I'll post stream link in the gameday thread since we have one for it now!

You do real MVP, SF