SiouxSports.com Forum

Road games

Langster019

A little geeked for the season. NOT COUNTING Nashville, where’s everybody going this year. Post home base and where you’re going. 

Iowa Sioux fans here with family in Denver so normally go for DU but this year we’re going to Colorado Springs and going to the CC series in the new arena. Can’t wait. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Langster019 said:

A little geeked for the season. NOT COUNTING Nashville, where’s everybody going this year. Post home base and where you’re going. 

Iowa Sioux fans here with family in Denver so normally go for DU but this year we’re going to Colorado Springs and going to the CC series in the new arena. Can’t wait. 

What's your plan for getting tickets to the CC games? Likely gonna be at a premium on the secondary market. If I lived in Springs I'd get season tickets and pay for them by scalping the DU and UND games.

5 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

What's your plan for getting tickets to the CC games? Likely gonna be at a premium on the secondary market. If I lived in Springs I'd get season tickets and pay for them by scalping the DU and UND games.

Are they hard to get single game ones or what? 

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Assuming a marquee game in an arena's first year could be. They've only announced season ticket info

It’s still early. I don’t anticipate a problem getting any. It’s CC, not DU. A new building will bring more but I don’t foresee problems 

Tentative plan is to take the following road trips from Colorado Springs:

1) UND at Quinnipiac 

2) A home series at Arizona State (doesn’t matter which one, will be going out there to see some buddies)

3) A Michigan Wolverines home series (don’t know which one yet but a friend’s kid just transferred there from RPI and hopefully he will be seeing a lot of ice time). 

• Upvote 1