SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 NHL Season

cberkas

5 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

not sure why this so controversial...shouldn't these stadium last at LEAST 30 years?

It sounds like the Coyotes had other options in Phoenix if Tempe said no. Former Sioux goalie, Steve Peters is excited about the news. 

8 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

had no idea that quebec city actually built an arena to lure the nhl back?  couple thousand more seats than winnipeg but i think the population of qc is a couple hundred thousand less than winnipeg...

They played a World Cup of Hockey game there the one year they brought it back. Houston and KC will get a team before Quebec will.

Everyone keeps saying bring back the Nordiques, I doubt Koenke will ever let the logo or name out of his control.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cberkas said:

They played a World Cup of Hockey game there the one year they brought it back. Houston and KC will get a team before Quebec will.

Everyone keeps saying bring back the Nordiques, I doubt Koenke will ever let the logo or name out of his control.

but who would've thought that winnipeg would get a team ahead of vegas, kc, houston, seattle...............

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

Nothing wrong with The Gentlemen's Sweep.

Gives the hometown fans a positive experience the last time they see their team play for the season.

Well that ain’t happening. Avs win it and are heading to the Cup finals 

• Upvote 1