SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS MANKATO FRIDAY GAME THREAD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the game tracker is through CSTV. I was checking it out last weekend. The stats are nice, but the play by play doesn't work so well. It takes them a looooong time to update things. I also noticed that their shot chart was different from what Henessee (?) was announcing during the game.

I just got my dataflix subscription today since it wasn't on my FSSN dish. However, as luck would have it, every time I try and login it won't let me... what else is new.

Is the internet feed not working tonight? I tried with no luck and have only found the Mankato feed for the game.

Any suggestions on how to fix any of the above would be much appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. Did you try a dataflix sample to make sure it will work on your PC? There are links to a ZPar interview and a segment of last season's Concordia game.

2. If it's a login problem, have you refused cookies or have an auto setting that refuses cookies from dataflix? (can't get from your uname/password to the purchased game?)

I'm getting the radio broadcast out west on KFYR 550AM, Bismarck.

Mankato feed streamed for a bit than quit. Would guess a lot of Sioux fans were connecting with no Sioux streaming audio feed available, again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

KDOG feed is working fine for me.

the away games are worse than the home games......home games will be a bit better..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

true, home games take advantage of mutiple cameras set up in the REA; at away games REA sends one guy/one camera and that generally means a high center angle. kinda like watching tv for a game at the World Arena