SiouxSports.com Forum

NCC Officials - NICE START!

SiouxMeNow

Nice start to the season by the NCC officials at Auggie!! (Including Mike D - shame on you) The "inadvertant whistle" late in the game that negated a Sioux interception return for a TD was inexcusable!! (in any book - a "mistake" AFTER a clear change of possesion should favor the recovering team!) It was a potentially GAME CHANGING call - thank god the clock was in our favor when Auggie scored the TD and went for the onside kick...it will be interesting to see if the league does anything about this...

Nice start to the season by the NCC officials at Auggie!!  (Including Mike D - shame on you)  The "inadvertant whistle" late in the game that negated a Sioux interception return for a TD was inexcusable!!  (in any book - a "mistake" AFTER a clear change of possesion should favor the recovering team!)  It was a potentially GAME CHANGING call - thank god the clock was in our favor when Auggie scored the TD and went for the onside kick...it will be interesting to see if the league does anything about this...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stein was really on the ref after they blew the Pass interference. Sounds like these officials need a day on the beach.

I'd read that Augie's coach was all upset about the fumble recovery for a TD saying that the ball was out of bounds. After watching a replay from the back of the endzone, it looked like the refs got that one right. :D I can see how Augie's coach thought it was out since the first angle I saw sure looked that way.