SiouxSports.com Forum

Omaha March 2021

Zypher

Hey, does anyone know where UND stays when they come to Omaha? Would love to stop by there to see if my 8yo can catch a glimpse of his favorite player, Jordan Kawaguchi, We live here in Omaha, and don't have many chance to come home to the Forks for games. He is totally ready for the 6th and 7th, and plans on showing off the UND shirt I made for him, complete with Thunder the Bleacher Creature.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_9065.jpg

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Zypher said:

Hey, does anyone know where UND stays when they come to Omaha? Would love to stop by there to see if my 8yo can catch a glimpse of his favorite player, Jordan Kawaguchi, We live here in Omaha, and don't have many chance to come home to the Forks for games. He is totally ready for the 6th and 7th, and plans on showing off the UND shirt I made for him, complete with Thunder the Bleacher Creature.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_9065.jpg

Pretty darn good stuff here

8 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

The smart play in Omaha is to never spend two nights in the same place.

Yea, yea...... I know. But unfortunately im stuck here for the last 27 years... 17th ave south, 1 1/2 blocks from the Red will always be my home tho.

14 hours ago, Zypher said:

Thanks in advance.

IMG_9065.jpg

Should him a shirt with the new Mascot Mike on it.

This year is the first time since I graduated that I have lived close enough to an NCHC team for me to actually drive and go to the game. As a bonus, my wife's cousin lives in Omaha so we had everything all planned out. At least until the Air Force decided that I needed to visit Kuwait instead. 

Oh well, maybe next year...

• Upvote 1