SiouxSports.com Forum

Meeting SiouxSports Posters

SiouxFan100

I didn't know where to post this. Sprig's death got me thinking some. I never knew him nor have I made it point to meet any of you. I regret not meeting someone like Sprig (Tim). I try to post respectfully so that if I did meet anyone from here I wouldn't be embarrassed to say who I am.

I think I might try and get to know other posters by introducing myself as a poster and see how that goes. Probably at football tailgating or some hockey game. Maybe?? Didn't someone make some beanies/ stocking caps that said SiouxSports. I guess that would be a way. I see I have been posting since 2006.

Anyway, just got me thinking of all the fun I could have if I just reached out a little. Maybe some good coming out of this. God bless Sprig!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I didn't know where to post this. Sprig's death got me thinking some. I never knew him nor have I made it point to meet any of you. I regret not meeting someone like Sprig (Tim). I try to post respectfully so that if I did meet anyone from here I wouldn't be embarrassed to say who I am.

I think I might try and get to know other posters by introducing myself as a poster and see how that goes. Probably at football tailgating or some hockey game. Maybe?? Didn't someone make some beanies/ stocking caps that said SiouxSports. 

Yes they did...still wear mine all winter...and sadly, most of spring and half of the fall.

• Upvote 1

On 4/3/2019 at 4:29 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

Didn't someone make some beanies/ stocking caps that said SiouxSports. I guess that would be a way. I see I have been posting since 2006.

I was literally wearing my SiouxSports.com fleece hat and thinking that it might be time to replace it.