SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross @ Fighting Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Parise and Boch give and go crossing the line at the 8 minute mark was a beauty. Then Boch passed across the crease to Murray who couldn't put it in. I think the goalie knicked it.

Then HC gets a man in front with no Sioux defender and Jpar stands tall and turns the shot away.

OMG>>>>

Who the heck do these guys think they are playing?:lol:?

I've seen more enegy at a FRIGGIN BINGO HALL ON SENIOR NIGHT???!!!

I hope there is a loaded gun in the locker room to fire them up as this period only showed holy cross that they can play wth the big boys.

DAMN

I don't mean to sound "stuck up" but does anyone suppose that the Sioux could just be putting enough effort forth tonight to get by the game and saving as much as they can for tomorrow? I think they may have learned a lesson from AA last weekend, when they actually faced some competition from a lower-ranked team. (and then had to put forth a TON of effort the night after...) So, I think that they know who they're playing against - and I'm pretty sure that they're just doing "enough to get by" so that they've got something left for tomorrow.