SiouxSports.com Forum

Midcontinent Cable/Victory Sports

dickgraham

After reading what Jeff Dubay said about Victory Sports providing NCAA regional coverage to Dish Network and the Metro area cable companies free of charge, it seems that all of us that are living out here in the sticks need to be putting pressure on our cable companies ( Midcontinent and Cable One) to jump on board!

DG

anybody else think the bars (12 in the Cities I think will be able to show the games) are going to be PACKED since they WON'T have it hashed out by Saturday?

WPoS

So is Senser's going to play all the games in the cities? Or just the west regionals. Sorry if I missed this..

After reading what Jeff Dubay said about Victory Sports providing NCAA regional coverage to Dish Network and the Metro area cable companies free of charge, it seems that all of us that are living out here in the sticks need to be putting pressure on our cable companies ( Midcontinent and Cable One) to jump on board!

DG

It seems my countless emails haven't even seen to faze them one bit.

Joe Sensers will have as many of the games as we can get. Most Important Sioux at 6:30 pm Friday night. I will start the day friday with Maine playing Harvard @ 4pm. Any questions please call John Innes @ Bloomington 952-835-1191 or email a message to bloomington@sensers.com

Interesting......my contact at Dish said this morning that they were still looking it over and hadn't decided yet.

This is good news.

Now to find out which channel......probably one of the RSN Alternate ones (445-448)

Rip who deserves ripping.

Midcontinent Cable is a partner in Fighting Sioux Sports Network.

Get on their case at: mccomm@midco.net

Please do not waste your time emailing Midcontinent. They don't respond to emails. You need to actually call them. They may lie to you though. I remember the poster on here being told a game was on when it wasn't. ;)