SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on tv

johnsowe

Any chance the Sioux will be on tv and what time will it be?

If you live in one of these towns that nobody has heard of. Start pressing Midco and Cable One hard to get Victory by Fri. MidCo - Contact Us

Customer Care: 1(800)888-1300

Email Us: mccomm@midco.net

WHO HAS VICTORY SPORTS

Hiawatha Broadband Communications:

Winona, Minnesota City, Goodview, St. Charles

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ace Communications:

La Crescent, Houston, Rushford, Caledonia

HickoryTech Communications:

St. Peter

FTTH Communications:

Albertville, Rosemount

Range Television Cable Co., Inc.:

Hibbing

Lakefield Municipal Utilities & Cable TV:

Lakefield

Minnesota Valley Television:

Granite Falls Area

K-Communications Inc.:

Ruthton, Holland, Woodstock

SS Telecom:

Milbank, SD, Reville, Stockholm and South Shore

Harmony Cable:

Harmony, MN

Arvig Communications:

Akeley, Audobon, Battle Lake, Bertha, Bluffton, Callaway, Clitherall, Dent, Deer Creek, Detroit Lakes, Frazee, Henning, Hewitt, Lake Park, Longville, Nevis, New York Mills, Osage, Ottertail, Perham, Park Rapids, Richville, Twin Valley, Vergas, Vining, Walker, Waubun

Jackson Municipal Cable TV:

Jackson

Paul Bunyan Rural Telephone Cooperative:

Bemidji, Becida, Deer River, Kelliher, Laporte, Lohasset, Northome, Ponemah, Puposky, Red Lake, Solway, Squaw Lake, Turtle River

West Central Telephone/United Datavision:

Sebeka, Monagha

Coleraine Cable:

Coleraine

New Ulm Telecom:

New Ulm, Redwood Falls, Courtland, Searles, Essig and Springfield

Sherburne Cable Com dba Connections, Etc.:

Big Lake, Becker and Zimmerman

Runestone Telephone Association:

Barrett, Brandon, Cyrus, Donnelly, Elbow Lake, Evansville, Herman, Hoffman, Kensington, Lowry, Norcross and Tintah

Hometown Solutions:

Morris

Federated Telephone:

Chokio and Alberta

Cannon Valley Cablevision Inc.

Bricelyn, Frost, Kiester, Morristown, Marsaw, Vermillion, Coates, Empire, Hampton, Marshan, Nininger, Randolph, Ravenna and Stanton

Blackduck Cable

Blackduck

Crosslake Cable

Crosslake, Ideal Corners, Manhartan Beach, Mission and Pine River

Is the game going to be live on any stations? Screw Victory Sports. According to INCH, VS is tape delaying all the West Rgional games. There has to be someway to get these games live.

From victorysports.com

Looks like they are planning on live coverage. I agree Victory sucks - who does Pohlad think he is, Ted Turner?

FR 3-26

12:00 pm Vintage Twins:

1987 Ripkin Family Day MN Twins Vs Baltimore

4:00 pm NCAA Championships 2003-2004:

Div 1 Men's Hockey East Regional SemiFinal Game #1

6:30 pm NCAA Championships 2003-2004:

Div 1 Men's Hockey West Regional Semifinal Game #1

9:30 pm NCAA Championships 2003-2004:

Div 1 Men's Hockey West Regional Semifinal Game #2

Doesn't look like I'll be watching live out here, either (or even tape delayed), according to the stations listed on USCHO: http://www.uscho.com/m/ncaad1/?data=tv2004

If anyone in the Boston area knows a place that will can pick up any of these stations, please let me know....

I'll email Dataflix to see if they can come through, but I doubt it considering they couldn't pick up the championship game last night.

According to this article, VS is offering the games for free. I think we need to email Midco and tell them to take the deal. While it isn't their fault that VS is being jerks about it, Midco shouldn't make the mistake of not taking this offer. No reason to get their subscribers mad at them.

According to this article, VS is offering the games for free. I think we need to email Midco and tell them to take the deal. While it isn't their fault that VS is being jerks about it, Midco shouldn't make the mistake of not taking this offer. No reason to get their subscribers mad at them.

MidCo

Contact Us

Customer Care: 1(800)888-1300

Email Us: mccomm@midco.net

This pisses me off. I live in the heart of College Hockey USA. My only hope is that FSN picks the games up.... which won't happen. Christ, I get over 100 cable channels... 90% of those are home shopping networks and info-mercials. :D

From victorysports.com

Looks like they are planning on live coverage. I agree Victory sucks - who does Pohlad think he is, Ted Turner?

FR 3-26

12:00 pm Vintage Twins:

1987 Ripkin Family Day MN Twins Vs Baltimore

4:00 pm NCAA Championships 2003-2004:

Div 1 Men's Hockey East Regional SemiFinal Game #1

6:30 pm NCAA Championships 2003-2004:

Div 1 Men's Hockey West Regional Semifinal Game #1

9:30 pm NCAA Championships 2003-2004:

Div 1 Men's Hockey West Regional Semifinal Game #2

It would be terrible on NCAA and Victory if they tape delay everything.

This is my favorite part

In the letter, Victory promises the games "will be telecast as received from ESPN Regional TV and will not be encumbered by messages from us telling people to 'call your cable operator

They make it sound like they can't put "call your cable operator and demand Victory" because they arent producing it. BS... they can hijack the feed and put whatever they want on it.

Since it sounds like ESPN is producing the games, they might be able via Analog C/KU (like Fridays Semi final was)

I have sent four emails to that address in the past, and I have never heard back from them. I suggest people call if they don't want to waste their time. :D

I have done the same thing and after about the tenth email, I finally received a response saying they would take my recommendation into future consideration. A nice little generic response from them.

On DirecTV, looks to be a tape delayed broadcast on Friday night on channel 623. It does not say which teams though.

Also on DirecTV, it appears the western regional final on Saturday will be carried live on channel 624.