SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Worn Jerseys

ClassB

I think they're only available in the stores. Just picked up a black and white one, both in great condition. Most of the green ones were in pretty rough shape. I think I saw on here you could also order them over the phone! Still a lot of them left and when I was leaving they brought in more to put on the racks.

8 minutes ago, RollSioux33 said:

I think they're only available in the stores. Just picked up a black and white one, both in great condition. Most of the green ones were in pretty rough shape. I think I saw on here you could also order them over the phone! Still a lot of them left and when I was leaving they brought in more to put on the racks.

I'm assuming these are the old jerseys from two years ago?  I may try and order one by phone if that's an option, how are they as for sizing?  I know the new jerseys are super tight, and even look pretty tight on the players without pads.  The previous ones I don't think were as tight, but they also weren't like the old school ones that were kind of baggy either.  I just wouldn't want it to be super tight even though I'm not a 'big' guy....6'0  190. 

51 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I'm assuming these are the old jerseys from two years ago?  I may try and order one by phone if that's an option, how are they as for sizing?  I know the new jerseys are super tight, and even look pretty tight on the players without pads.  The previous ones I don't think were as tight, but they also weren't like the old school ones that were kind of baggy either.  I just wouldn't want it to be super tight even though I'm not a 'big' guy....6'0  190. 

The white or black ones would fit nicely if you got one worn by a skill guy.