SiouxSports.com Forum

A Fighting Hawks Hockey Jersey

MafiaMan

My point, Sicatoka, is that someone took a shot at the rainbow colors, so I put up the Blackhawks logo to show that it's pretty much the same colors.  And, that green beak as opposed to the current white hawk with the white beak?  and no mouth?

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

56.png

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

I would concur, the entire feather colors are a bit too much and really overshadow everything.  The tips of the feathers would minimize that effect greatly.  And I would put some brown in the beak instead of green.

17 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

And, that green beak as opposed to the current white hawk with the white beak?  and no mouth?

I guess I don't have a problem with a minimalist logo. I see the hawk. I see the ND.

What I focus on is the eye. 

On June 28, 2016 at 7:36 PM, iluvdebbies said:

One of the final steps in "getting over it" and "moving on".....is to stop worrying about those who aren't over it yet and have decided not to move on.

This has nothing to do with "moving on" or "getting over it."  I've always been a fan of logo design and sports jerseys and feel there is nothing wrong with putting some ideas out there.

On 4/10/2016 at 8:21 AM, MafiaMan said:

I have asked the folks who designed this logo for their permission to perhaps use it on a jersey if there was enough interest in such a project.  I figured now is the perfect time to gauge exactly that.  Personally, I would flip the logo around and have the hawk facing to the left instead of the right, but this logo is indeed pretty cool.  Would need a minimum number to do it - this would certainly be a unique item (and definitely not Reebok).  Just throwin' it out there...you could be wearing this along with the number 8 next fall when the new banner is raised to the rafters at REA!

Cb_8QX1UkAAuknU.jpg

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

I wasn't about to try to do an exact copy of the Blackhawk logo feathers. 

I was referring to just using the logo pictured here.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I was referring to just using the logo pictured here.

Got that - posted this thread a while back with that same idea.  A few takers, but I need a dozen to make it a realistic proposition.