SiouxSports.com Forum

Gophers Turn Golden At Playoff Time

PCM

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank you are a fool and fans of both teams know it. You are probably some 15 year old kid. Get off the computer before you get grounded. Gopher fans do not appreciate this on POI and neither do we. Now do your homework, by your spelling you must be behind in school.

Frank you are a fool and fans of both teams know it. You are probably some 15 year old kid. Get off the computer before you get grounded. Gopher fans do not appreciate this on POI and neither do we. Now do your homework, by your spelling you must be behind in school.

Dar you are the same person that makes the argument that Matt Jones is as good as Keith Ballard which makes you a RETARD.

What you need to understand is you and I are no part of college hockey, we have nothing to do with it we simply go watch the games and cheer, I am sure you guys think you are party of the Sussies team but your not, you are more than likly gay and a pedophile.

Frank never played before a packed house. Fans can make a difference.

How sacrilegious! I suppose doing so made you feel like a rough & tough bad boy :silly::love:

Not really, but it was a few years ago when I was a full on Sioux hater. Amazing the affect Jason Blake had on me, as soon as he left I started rooting for the Sioux in the NCAA's. Of course it may have been the obnoxious BC/ESPN contingent that flipped me.