SiouxSports.com Forum

PLAYOFF TIME / Friday updates

01grad

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I don't like it. If Mankato and Alaska win, then MN avoids the play-in game and the Sioux will play in the afternoon on Friday :(

I thought that the #1 seed played Friday night, no matter when the Gophers play... I should have known they would get pampered... ;)

The backwards scoreboard caused a lot of excitement around the league (gopherville) last night, as all sites had Tech winning 6-2.

A friend of mine who's a Sioux fan living in the Twin Cities called me this afternoon and berated me for UND's loss. He'd watched the local news last night and went to bed believing that the Sioux had lost 6-2 to Michigan Tech. It took me a while to convince him that UND had really won.

A friend of mine who's a Sioux fan living in the Twin Cities called me this afternoon and berated me for UND's loss. He'd watched the local news last night and went to bed believing that the Sioux had lost 6-2 to Michigan Tech. It took me a while to convince him that UND had really won.

Doesn't he check your recaps in the morning? ;)

WAY TO GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may be tough to play the same team 6 times and beat them the first 5 times by 4 goals. I don't blame the team if they have a down game once. The important thing is they came back and won the game.

They know anyone can beat them.

Now is the time to prove they cannot be beaten. GO Sioux. We're proud of you.